Stephen M. Kirouac, Certified Public Accountant has been practicing public accounting for thirty five years. His goal has been to provide his clients with the highest level of technical expertise with personalized service.
Your Most Valuable Business Asset…
…may be the accounting services you receive. Whether your business needs are simple or complex, my firm has the full working knowledge of tax laws to serve all your accounting needs from tax planning to financial accounting to long-term planning.
You Are A Part of the Boom...
…that is completely reshaping the way Americans think about small business and personal assets. The increased sophistication and expanding need for information, capital, and systems to manage them is simply staggering.
The boom in the small business sector has also created a sizable gap in the range of accounting services available to them. And in addition to this gap, you have had to sacrifice the personal one-on-one attention you had once expected to be a valuable part of your professional services.
That is why I am concentrating on helping smaller businesses like yours to grow and to become more effective so that you can have the personal one-on-one service and still receive the accounting services you need.
Because You Are The Decision Maker...
…in a business employing fewer than 50 employees, with annual sales anywhere between $20,000 and $20 million.
Whether business today is good or bad, the plain truth is it can always be better. But in order to increase it, you need to make one key decision now.
You need to choose an accountant and financial advisor to help assess current - and plan for future – profitability; an accountant who can offer you continuity as you grow because you'll never be able to outgrow him.
Choose the Accountant Who Can Help You Grow…
…Choose the accountant whose focus is helping small businesses and individuals with a wide range of accounting services that answer important financial questions.
Questions such as:
- How do I lower my income taxes?
- How do I run a business to be more profitable,increase cash flow, achieve my goals, and still minimize debt or get out of debt altogether?
- How do I know when I have sufficient assets for expansion, retirement, and my other goals?
- What other questions should I ask in order to reach my financial goals?
Because every decision you make today has a material impact on your long-term goals, you need to make that key decision today. There are very few sources for long-range financial information - the information absolutely necessary for you to make wise decisions.
As part of my personal one-on-one service I promise:
- Your phone calls will be returned promptly, usually the same day.
- Your financial statements will be returned within ten business days of receipt of your information.
- Your tax returns and any other compliance forms will be completed by or before the promised date.
- Your taxes will always be projected ahead of time and you will always be advised as how to reduce your taxes in advance.
You Can Never Be Too Big...Or Too Small...
...From simple monthly write-ups including financial statements, bank reconciliation, and appropriate tax work to complete acquisition divested analysis. We want to be with you from the very beginning, and remain with you as much a part of your future as you need.
My Services Reflect My Commitment...
- Computer generated periodic reports, including..
- Detailed General Ledger
- Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Preparation of payroll and sales tax returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Corporate and personal income tax preparation
- Profit sharing and pension planning
- Financial and tax planning
- Acquisition and divestiture analysis
- Financial and capital expenditure studies
- Computer software applications and installations
- Complete Quick Books installation and training
Changing Accountants Can Be a Difficult Decision…
…unless you are one of the many business owners who feel that they pay too much in taxes and that they have little to show for their long hours of work.
In accounting, it’s not the numbers, but what the numbers are telling you. If you want to be rich, you’ve got to read and understand numbers. That is why successful business people surround themselves with the best bankers, attorneys, and certified public accountants.
Most accountants’ meet with their clients once or twice a year to have their tax returns prepared. These meetings do not tell the business owner how to become more profitable or how to generate better cash flows. Our monthly financial package allows you to take immediate steps toimprove profits and cash flows. You understand what the numbers are saying.
Taxes are often a person’s greatest expense
Most families work from January to mid-May for the government just to cover their taxes. Stephen M. Kirouac, CPA, PC specializes in the tax and accounting needs of small to medium-sized business owners. Stephen M. Kirouac, CPA, PC provides its clients with an income tax projectionduring the calendar year end. This allows you to focus on tax planning to ensure that you pay the lowest amount of taxes. You work hard for your money, and we do not want you paying the government a single cent more than required by law.
Knowing that tax experts prepare your tax returns and that your business is maximizing its cash flows gives you peace of mind and more personal freedom.
Action always beats non-action. The next step is yours.
Call Now and Your First Consultation Is Free...
Because I know our business association will be right for assisting you in meeting your long-range goals, simply call me at our toll free number (888)547-6822 to arrange a time to meet.
During our meeting, you may ask me any questions you would like to ask a CPA. Furthermore, I will obtain the information to complete a preliminary problem determination and tax analysis for your individual and business financial needs. This will be a free in-depth review and tax analysis that can let you know where your business and personal assets stand at risk today - and help prevent losses for tomorrow.
I Will Always Take Time To Discuss The New Tax Laws and How You and Your Business Will Be Affected By Them
Since you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain, call this number today: (888)547-6822, and see what it’s like to get the highest level of technical expertise with personalized service.
Stephen M. Kirouac, CPA
Stephen M. Kirouac. CPA - Personal Profile
Stephen M. Kirouac has extensive experience in tax services, accounting, and financial consulting, including business planning, business evaluation, and management services. His experience includes a broad range of industries emphasizing manufacturing, engineering, construction, wholesale distribution, retail, medical services and other service industries. Mr. Kirouac has provided extensive tax and accounting services for small to medium sized businesses..
Founder and President of Stephen M. Kirouac, CPA, PC, Mr. Kirouac established the firm in 1989. Prior to graduating from Michigan State University in 1972 with a BA in General Business Administration, he started his career in public accounting with the CPA firm of Doren, Mayhew, Grob & McNamara in 1971. In 1972, he joined the firm of Berger & Wild and rose to the position of manager. After twelve years, in 1984 he jointly formed the Troy, MI firm Groen, Walas & Kirouac, CPA’s and was responsible for client development, selection of information technology systems, training team members and assisting clients in many industries with tax, accounting, systems analysis, financial planning and strategic planning.
Mr. Kirouac has been servicing businesses and individuals throughout Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and other states for more than thirty years. He is a member of the American Institute of CPA’s, the Michigan Association of CPA’s and has special training from the consulting firm of Results Accountants Network. He also has been a regular contributor to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES
- Monthly Write-Up Services - General Ledger Accounting
- Complete payroll services
- In-House Accounting Assistance
- Financial Ratios
- Cash Flow and Budget Analysis
- Computer Software Applications
- Quick Books Installation and Training
- Tax Return Preparation - Income - Estate - Fiduciary
- Income Tax Planning
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Representation at Tax Examinations
- Filing of Back Taxes
Planning and Management Advisory Services
- Short and Long-Range Business Plans
- Financial Services
- Personal Financial Planning
- Internal Control Studies
- Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Special Investigations
- Formation of a New Business Enterprise
- Lease/Purchase Studies and Leasing Programs
- Pension and Pension Administrative Services
- Business Valuations
- Stock Redemptions -Buy/Sell Agreements
- Mergers - Acquisitions - Liquidations - Reorganizations