About Our Firm
Definition of a CPA
We are trusted experts who help individuals and organizations envision and shape their financial future. Characterized by Commitment to objectivity, integrity and competence; excellent Performance on behalf of clients, employers and the public; and Accountability for the highest professional and business ethics. CPAs can operate in virtually any area of finance.
We strive to live up to that definition. There is nothing more important than serving our clients' needs. We have built a reputation of honesty, availability, and responsiveness.
Our philosophy of doing business is characterized by:
Good Communication - Whether it's a visit to your business, phone call, or correspondence, we strive to create an ongoing business relationship conducive to good and effective communication. Your concerns are our concerns.
Timely Service - Completing work on time provides management with the information necessary to make well informed business decisions. We are dedicated to this.
Professionalism - From the look of a financial statement presented to your banker, to a meeting with your insurance agent or attorney, all our work is performed in a professional manner that reflects well on your company.
Our Mission is to:
- Assist our clients to meet their financial goals through high-quality, innovative and pro-active services
- We will achieve our mission by focusing on client needs, not our own. We will continuously challenge our clients with new ideas, concepts, systems, procedures and the implementation of them to produce exceptional profit and financial security.
- We will listen closely to our clients' concerns and assist them by providing services directly, or with the assistance of others more qualified.
- We will continually seek direction from our clients by communicating directly through questions.
- One of the most valuable services we will deliver to our clients is education in accounting, tax and business growth techniques. These services will be delivered through written communication, video seminar presentations and one-on-one training.